You have got the desire for a weltwärts volunteer service with SAGE Net? Then you are welcome to apply!
For this we need from you:
1. A completed application form
You can easily download and fill out our application form. If technical problems occur, please contact us and we will be happy to help you! It is best if you save your completed application under the name “BW-2021_name_first name”, so that we can allocate it most easily during processing.
2. A curriculum vitae in English
We need your CV in English, so that our partner organisations can also get an idea of you! Please save your curriculum vitae under “CV-2021_GB_Name_First Name”.
3. A letter of motivation in English
We are looking forward to reading about you and your individual motivation for a Weltwärts volunteer service. At the same time, we would like to learn more about you and decide whether you are a good fit for each other – therefore we need the letter of motivation in English. Please save the file under “LOM-2021_name_first name”.
Send your application documents to email@example.com or
c/o Ms A. Scott
Private Bag X7 Observatory
Cape Town 7935
Please also send an endorsement/reference letter from the SAGE NET NGO member organisation or other, a copy of qualifications and your manual drivers licence, a copy of your valid passport.
What happens then?
1. After your application has been evaluated, we will contact you to arrange an appointment for a first Skype interview. In this way, we would like to get to know you and your interest in volunteer work in Germany better.
The Skype interview will give us an idea of whether you fit in with our organisation.
2. After participating in the Skype interview, we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible whether you are accepted or rejected. The SAGE Net selection team is a combination of full-time and voluntary workers, representatives of the German partner organisations and former volunteers who will jointly advise on the placement. We always try to respond to your wishes and find the right project for you!